Tim’s range of expertise ranges from foreign exchange and money markets from his banking career, together with card acquiring, payment processes, treasury & investment polices and operational tenders, including OJEU, since joining Finalysis.
Tim became a founding Director of Finalysis UK Limited following a 25-year banking career. During that time, he gained a widespread knowledge of treasury products, including foreign exchange and money markets. He is responsible for all banking and treasury reviews, as well as managing or assisting clients with operational tenders; these can range from banking relationships to specific areas such as card acquiring and international payments – both payable and receivable.
Recent projects that Tim has been involved in include:
- Management of a card acquiring review and negotiation of pricing for a large student accommodation provider
- Management of a banking and card acquiring tender for a Welsh University
- Review of the banking tariffs of two south coast Universities
- Management of a three-Lot card acquiring tender for a south east England University
- Tim is also a regular speaker and provider of cost reduction workshops at national and regional education sector conferences and seminars
- Finalysis UK Limited – Founding Director/Consultant
- The Industrial Bank of Japan – Head of Treasury Sales, London Branch
- BZW Services Limited – Manager Treasury Sales
- Barclays Bank PLC – Various administrative roles culminating in a foreign exchange dealing role at the head office branch