Education sector finance and funding, Corporate Finance, Debt tender and restructuring, Financial Modelling, Negotiation and Mediation, New Business Development.
Richard’s background is in Cash Flow Finance, having spent 10 years in various corporate finance roles, specialising in small and medium sized enterprises.
Since joining Finalysis in 2013, Richard has further developed Finalysis’ bespoke financial modelling capability and expanded the debt advisory product range. Richard has now worked with over 50 educational institutions across the UK.
Richard leads on new business generation and client liaison in respect of Finalysis’ debt advisory products, as well as developing Finalysis’ 3rd party network of partners and introducers.
Recent projects Richard has led include:
- Refinance of a Further Education College’s debt portfolio
- New funding options appraisal for a University
- Supporting a Further Education College regarding debt strategy and negotiation with an incumbent lender
- New debt & refinance for University client
- Sector paper for a challenger bank
- Finalysis UK Ltd – Director / Consultant
- Bibby Financial Services – Portfolio Management, Underwriting, New Business development
- Barclays Corporate (Trade and Working Capital) – Portfolio Management
- GMAC Commercial Finance PLC – Portfolio Management
- BSc Economics – University of East Anglia
- Higher Diploma – Asset Based Finance Association
- Certificate (Strategic Management & Leadership) – Chartered Managers Institute