Higher and Further Education Banking & Treasury Management, including General Banking arrangement, Card Acquiring and International Payments.
James is a Senior Consultant with 15 years’ experience at Finalysis. His focus is on Operational Tenders alongside Banking and Treasury Reviews, where he is responsible for the analysis of client and service provider data. He is also responsible for the preparation of the acclaimed reports that ensure each client adopts the most appropriate strategies, products and procedures.
Recent projects that James has been involved in include:
- Data analysis and report preparation for a Card Acquiring review for a leading Student Accommodation provider
- Data analysis for a three Lot Banking Tender, (Operational Banking, Card Acquiring and International Payments) for a leading London based University
- Data analysis and report preparation of Card Acquiring review for an Oxbridge College
- Data analysis and report preparation on the Foreign Currency Arrangements a Scottish University
- Finalysis UK Limited – Senior Consultant
- Mizuho Banking Corporation – Corporate Dealer, London Branch Treasury Department
- Deutsche Bank Capital Markets – Eurobond Sales
- National Australia Bank – various roles