Business strategy and financial planning; design and leadership of treasury and funding strategies; M&A business proposals and due diligence; new financing, refinancing and securitisation project management, treasury good practice, organisational and financial governance, compliance and training, financial appraisal and risk assessment.
Francesca’s specific remit is to support the Chief Executive during a phase of integration and transition for ATFS. She has over 30 years’ corporate finance, treasury, and financial appraisal experience in regulated sectors. She has guided many UK housing association client teams through bond issues, private placements, credit ratings, restructuring of loan books, and investment decision-making delivering value-added outcomes.
Recent projects that Francesca has been involved in include:
- Leading a team to prepare a new Local Authority subsidiary structure for trading
- Project managing capital market, private placement, and bilateral financing
- Designing financial business plans and strategies for regulated and non-regulated entities
- Implementing compliance policies and practices to ensure good financial practice
- M&A due diligence, negotiation strategies, & business case support
- Interim Finance Director roles in the Housing Association sector
- Investment appraisal and risk assessment advice for leading UK charities
Senior Finance Consultant/Interim Finance Director for the social housing sector
Sovereign Housing Association – Director of Corporate Finance
Pfizer UK Ltd – Director of Strategic Business Planning
Spectrum Housing – Group Board Member & Chair of the Treasury Committee (2013-2016)
St Bartholomew’s School – Trustee & Independent Review Officer (2009-2013)
Pfizer Group Pension Scheme – Trustee (2002-2006)