Arranging finance and re-finance for the Higher and Further Education sectors. Negotiation with banks on finance issues and evaluation of borrowing portfolio’s.
After many years in Corporate and Investment Banking at JP Morgan Chase and Sumitomo Bank, David co-founded Finalysis, which after 18 years became part of ATFS in January 2020. Over the last 40 years David has gained vast experience in all matters relating to debt and capital markets and has been instrumental in raising finance for many universities and colleges.
Recent projects that David has completed include:
- Debt Novation for a London based University
- Merger advice for a leading FE College
- Debt evaluation reports for several Universities and FE Colleges
- Finalysis UK Limited – Founding Director/Consultant
- Sumitomo Bank – Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Merger and Acquisition Finance/Management Buyouts/Buyins
- JP Morgan Chase – Corporate Banking, International Trade Finance (Africa Trade Division)