Experienced administrator, with focus on supporting consultants’ marketing initiatives, market and client research, general office administration and upkeep of company records. Acts as personal assistant to consultants organising diaries, travel, expenses as well as organising conference attendance.
Having worked in the financial sector in a variety of roles for more than 35 years, Christine has gained a broad knowledge of financial products and functions. She is also an experienced team manager familiar with all aspects of recruitment and selection, coaching and personal development, appraisal skills, decision making and practical change management.
- Responsible for the Banking Market Review publication and daily alert service; membership and subscription renewals; marketing to new clients and associated research
- Client interaction in respect of analytical research
- Organisation of conference attendance for consultants notably British Universities’ Finance Directors Group (BUFDG) annual conference; Association of Colleges’ Annual Conference and Finance Directors’ conference; Scottish Universities Annual Finance Conference.
- Christine is responsible for the day-today management of invoices receivable and payable, expenses and daily bank reconciliation; assists with quarterly VAT reconciliation and returns.
- Finalysis UK Limited – Research Analyst
- Financial Ombudsman Service – Team Manager – Ombudsman Administration
- The Bank Relationship Consultancy Limited – Marketing Assistant
- Royal Trust Bank – Assistant Manager – Credit Administration
- Middle East Bank Limited – Loans Administrator
- City National Bank of Detroit – Loans Administrator
- Credit Industriel et Commercial – Cashier