Property, development, regeneration, commercial sectors, project management, leadership, growth and change guidance.
Chris has worked in consultancy for 10 years with numerous local authorities and a broad range of public and private sector housing organisations on strategic regeneration planning, asset management and capital programme delivery.
Prior to working in consultancy he held Director of Housing posts in two London boroughs and was the CEO of the London Borough of Newham.
- Recent projects that Chris has been involved in include:
- Establishing and running a commercial build to rent company for a London Borough
- Devising merger and acquisition strategies for two large RPs operating in the South East
- Lead residential adviser on ‘Project Riyadh’ for the Saudi Municipality
- New development business opportunities for private sector clients in London and the North West
- Assisting in the registration of an Essex-based for-profit RP
- Providing private rental sector strategies for RPs and property developers
- London Borough of Newham – Chief Executive
- Ealing Homes – Chief Executive
- London Borough of Greenwich – Interim Director of Neighbourhood Services
- MBA from the London Business School