Treasury Management, New Debt Funding, Debt Restructuring, Interest Rate Hedging and Board Treasury Training.
Alistair has recently joined ATFS as a Director with responsibility for our RSL clients in Scotland. Having specialised in funding solutions for the Scottish social housing market for over 25 years Alistair has an in-depth knowledge of the sector including previous experience within the Scottish Government as a Private Finance Adviser.
Assignments Alistair has been involved in include:
- Advising on bi-lateral and syndicated loan funding structures
- Raising funding for development programmes
- Funding options appraisal and strategies
- Training for Board members on all aspects of treasury management
- Advising on Treasury Management Policies in line with the Regulator’s guidelines
- Murja Limited – Director
- Nationwide Building Society – Head of Scottish Lending Team
- Tribal Treasury Services Ltd – Senior Consultant
- Communities Scotland – Private Finance Adviser to Chief Executive
- Bank of Scotland – Director, Specialist Finance